INTEGRATION - STRATEGY - LEADERSHIP
...promoting the downstream sector as the continuing powerhouse producer of the “building blocks of modern life”…
The WPC Downstream Conference is the global forum that brings together the strategic refining and petrochemical leadership to debate the integrated approach to optimal delivery of the building blocks for human progress. Focus will be on changing national visions, business models, customer requirements, environmental, sustainability and security drivers, this is a must attend event for key players across the downstream market.
Scope & Objectives:
- Fill a niche in the current event calendar (global/ strategic)
- Increase the value for WPC members
- Integrate the refining and petrochemical downstream elements
- Strengthen the downstream offering in the main WPC Congress
- Focus the industry on the importance of downstream
- Drive downstream traffic at the main WPC congress
- Get ministers involved in the downstream agenda
- Capitalise on resurgent pricing and investment in O&G/ Downstream
- A conference lead event, with Global and Strategic focus.
- Co-located with MEPEC 2019 (Exhibition), with parallel programme.
- Learning and networking event
- Partner with appropriate third parties (International Energy Forum, Gulf Downstream Association, AIChE)
For more information please visit: https://www.wpcdownstream.org